ExamWRITER Patient Portal Upgrade
We've moved to a new patient and provider portal platform to offer enhanced secure messaging and patient access that meets 2015-edition certified EHR and MIPS 2020 reporting period requirements. Because ExamWRITER will no longer integrate with the secure messaging system powered by Updox, current Updox users will need to migrate to the new platform by December 31, 2019.
If you or providers in your practice are participating in MIPS for 2020, you must use ExamWRITER 15.2 (or later), which is a 2015-edition certified EHR.
Additionally, you’ll need to upgrade your secure messaging system to a new patient and provider portal to meet the higher MIPS standards. This new platform will replace your existing one and includes the following components:
- A more user-friendly patient portal
- Modernized secure messaging
- A new quality measure tracking and reporting module
MIPS is easier to navigate and monitor with a more streamlined workflow:
- Clinical data is automatically uploaded to the patient portal.
- Patients are automatically sent an invitation to the patient portal when the exam is finalized.
- Secure messaging addresses are automatically saved to the provider contact list, so you don’t have to remember them.
- Quality performance is easier to track with a new dynamic Quality portal.
You must sign up for and be actively using these new features prior to beginning your Promoting Interoperability performance period in 2019. Complete the form below to register your interest, and we'll reach out to you soon.
Please note that the deadline to subscribe to the new secure messaging and patient portal for the 2019 MIPS performance year was September 13, 2019.
- There is an annual connection fee of $600 for practices with 1–5 providers.
- Setup of the patient and provider portal must be completed before beginning your 90-day Promoting Interoperability performance period.
- This new patient and provider portal will replace your existing secure messaging platform.
- If you're migrating from Updox, you will need to back up your data prior to moving to the new portal. Click here for additional details.
If you have any questions call sales at 800.269.3666.