Automatically sending your quality data to CMS through AOA MORE will provide benchmark information to help you better understand the level of care you and your fellow AOA members are providing your patients.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH INTEGRATION?
You can automatically send data for the following MIPS quality measures to CMS:
- 12: Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma (POAG): Optic Nerve Evaluation
- 19: Diabetic Retinopathy: Communication with the Physician Managing Ongoing Diabetes Care
- 117: Diabetes: Eye Exam
- 130: Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
- 226: Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention
- 236: Controlling High Blood Pressure
- 374: Closing the Referral Loop: Receipt of Specialist Report
- An annual connection fee of $500 per provider is required.
- You must enroll with AOA before signing up for this integration. Click here to enroll with AOA.
- For additional information about MIPS requirements, please visit our MIPS Resource Center.