AOA MORE and ExamWRITER Integration
Sign up to purchase the AOA MORE registry integration with ExamWRITER.
What Can You Do with the AOA MORE Registry Integration?
You can automatically send data from the following 2017 Meaningful Use CQMs (clinical quality measures) to CMS:
- #1 Diabetes: Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) Poor Control (>9%): NQF0059 (high priority)
- #12 Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma (POAG): Optic Nerve Evaluation: NQF0086
- #18 Diabetic Retinopathy: Documentation of Presence or Absence of Macular Edema and Level of Severity of Retinopathy: NQF0088
- #19 Diabetic Retinopathy: Communication with the Physician Managing Ongoing Diabetes Care: NQF0089 (high priority)
- #117: Diabetes: Eye Exam: NQF0055
- #130 Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record: NQF0419 (high priority)
- #226: Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention: NQF0028
- #236: Controlling High Blood Pressure: NQF0018 (high priority)
- #374: Closing the Referral Loop: Receipt of Specialist Report: CMS50 (high priority)
Why Integrate with AOA MORE?
Automatically sending your CQM data to CMS through AOA MORE will provide benchmark information to help you better understand the level of care you and your fellow AOA members are providing to your patients.
- An annual connection fee of $150 per provider is required.
- You must enroll with AOA before signing up for this integration. Click here to enroll with AOA.
- Be sure to download and install OfficeMate 12 Service Pack 10 before signing up for this integration. Log into Eyefinity.com to download and install the service pack.
- Please provide your AOA practice ID below. To find your AOA practice ID, contact AOA.
Sign Up to Purchase the Integration