ExamWRITER Secure Messaging and Patient Portal
If you or providers in your practice are participating in MIPS, you must use ExamWRITER 15.3 (or later), which is a 2015-edition certified EHR.
Additionally, you’ll need subscribe to our secure messaging and patient portal platform. Secure messaging and patient portal includes the following components:
- A user-friendly patient portal
- Modernized secure messaging
- A quality measure tracking and reporting module
MIPS is easier to navigate and monitor in ExamWRITER with a streamlined workflow:
- Clinical data is automatically uploaded to the patient portal.
- Patients are automatically sent an invitation to the patient portal when the exam is finalized.
- Secure messaging addresses are automatically saved to the provider contact list, so you don’t have to remember them.
- Quality performance is easier to track with a dynamic Quality portal.
You must sign up for and be actively using these new features prior to beginning your Promoting Interoperability performance period. Complete the form below to register your interest, and we'll reach out to you soon.
IMPORTANT: To ensure a minimum of 90 days of continuous use, you must subscribe to the secure messaging and patient portal by September 15 of the MIPS performance year.
- There is an annual connection fee of $600 for practices with 1–5 providers.
- Setup of the patient and provider portal must be completed before beginning your 90-day Promoting Interoperability performance period.
- This new patient and provider portal will replace your existing secure messaging platform.
- If you're migrating from Updox, you will need to back up your data prior to moving to the new portal. Click here for additional details.
If you have any questions call sales at 800.269.3666.