IRIS and Eyefinity EHR Integration
You can automatically send data for the following MIPS Quality measures to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS):
- #12 Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma (POAG): Optic Nerve Evaluation
- #14 Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD): Dilated Macular Examination
- #19 Diabetic Retinopathy: Communication with the Physician Managing Ongoing Diabetes Care
- #117: Diabetes: Eye Exam
- #130 Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
- #191 Cataracts: 20/40 or Better Visual Acuity within 90 Days Following Cataract Surgery
- #192 Cataracts: Complications within 30 Days Following Cataract Surgery Requiring Additional Surgical Procedures
- #226: Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention
- #374: Closing the Referral Loop: Receipt of Specialist Report
Why Integrate with IRIS?
Automatically sending your Quality data to CMS through IRIS will provide benchmark information to help you better understand the level of care you and your fellow IRIS members are providing your patients.
- An annual connection fee of $500 per provider is required.
- You must enroll in the IRIS Registry before signing up for this integration. Click here to enroll with AAO.