Eyefinity Practice Management Software
As the leading cloud-based optometric practice management solution, Eyefinity Practice Management offers a robust, flexible, and secure experience to ensure staff stays connected at every point in the practice. Our proven software increases productivity and reduces errors for optical offices. Here’s a quick snapshot of its features:
- VSP Interface – Use the industry leading VSP interface to perform 2-click eligibility and authorizations, automatic reimbursements, out-of-pocket calculations, claim submissions directly from Eyefinity Practice Management, and submit Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA).
- Automated Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) – Reduce payment posting time from days to hours with auto-reconciliation and line item matching. Automatically download VSP and TriZetto insurance payments into software daily.
- Integrated Online Scheduling – Enjoy a complimentary eWebExtra™ website solution, which enhances the patient experience through real-time online scheduling, online forms, and a 24/7 patient portal.
- Order Management – Use timesaving barcode scanning for order processing and lab order tracking, shipping and receiving.
- Private Lab and Contact Lens Ordering – Track orders, print packing slips, and remove dual entry with electronic submission.
- Billing Module – Submit claims with the click of a button.
Cloud Solution for Your Optical Practice
Eyefinity Practice Management, combined with Eyefinity® EHR, is a complete cloud software solution that enables the front office staff, doctor, and optician to stay connected in real time—providing you the freedom to handle critical tasks whether at the office, at home, or on the way to drop your kids off at soccer practice.
- Automatic Updates. Always be on the latest version and eliminate worries about server updates and maintenance.
- Data Security. Data is safely stored on the Amazon® cloud—the leading HIPAA-compliant cloud-data storage provider.
- 24/7 Access. Access the scheduler or patient records from anywhere there is Internet access.