Eyefinity offers two practice management solutions that are certified by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®): OfficeMate® and AcuityLogic™. OfficeMate helps you maintain and manage patient demographics, recalls, inventory information, appointment schedules, billing information, and financial reports.
AcuityLogic is an intuitive, integrated system that supports patient communications, billing, and claims; point-of-sale (POS); business analysis; lab ordering; and inventory management and offers a Cloud solution for single-location practices and an On Premises solution for large multilocation practices.
Both our OfficeMate and AcuityLogic solutions seamlessly integrate with ExamWRITER® electronic health records to give you the tools that you need to achieve meaningful use and qualify for federal stimulus funds.
In addition to OfficeMate and AcuityLogic, Eyefinity now offers Eyefinity Practice Management, a revolutionary new solution that brings the future of practice management to you in a robust, flexible, and secure solution. It simplifies and automates the complexities of your day-to-day operations, and liberates you to practice the way YOU want.
Eyefinity Practice Management
- Connect anytime, anywhere, to any device so you’re not tied to the office
- Stable and dependable solution with fast response time
- State-of-the-art security, including enterprise-grade hosting with Amazon Web Services gives you peace-of-mind
- No more worries about hardware failure, software updates, security breaches, or viruses
- Full functionality and display from any device for easy access
- Real-time integration with Eyefinity EHR keeps your patient data current
- Easy learning curve, so you’ll be up to speed right away
- Savings of thousands of dollars on servers and IT fees
- Web-based architecture—access anywhere, anytime
- One-click insurance benefit calculations
- Preloaded with more than 3,000 plans from all major insurance carriers
- Robust KPI and commission reporting engine
- Cross-platform compatible (Windows®, Mac®, iPad®, and Linux®)
- Integrate with VSP® Vision Care, Gateway EDI®, DVI, 4PatientCare, and Frames Data
- Customizable financial and business analysis reporting
- Multiprovider and multilocation appointment scheduling
- Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)
- Automated lens loader for easier VSP product set-up
- Patient/insurance billing
- Customizable recall/marketing
- Inventory, barcode printing, and scanning
- General Ledger integration with MAS 90 and MAS 200