A Strategic Asset to Help You Achieve Your Business Goals
Eyefinity® offers eyecare professionals AcuityLogicTM, an intuitive, integrated system that supports patient communications, billing, and claims; point-of-sale (POS); business analysis; lab ordering; and inventory management.
AcuityLogic offers three different hosting options: On-Premises Self-Hosted, On-Premises Third Party Hosted, and Cloud. See the descriptions below to learn more about the different hosting options available to you.
The self-hosting option allows you to host AcuityLogic On-Premises at your facility and gives you control of the server hardware, IT support, and redundancy.
- Complete control over all infrastructure applications and data
- Easy to distribute, deploy, configure, manage, and maintain
- Preloaded with more than 3,000 plans from all major insurance carriers
- One-click insurance benefit calculations
- Robust KPI and commission reporting engine
- Multiple upgrades throughout the year, included with your support agreement so that you always have access to the latest version of AcuityLogic
- Options to configure the software for your company needs
- Cross-platform compatible (Windows®, Mac®, iPad®, and Linux®)
- Integrate with VSP® Vision Care, TriZetto/GatewayEDI®, DVI, 4PatientCare, and Frames Data
AcuityLogic Cloud offers businesses a full-featured practice management solution without the hassle of server maintenance, security, or self-hosting.
- No server installation required; browser-based functionality
- Rapid delivery and deployment
- Always be on the latest version with automatic updates
- Pre-loaded frame, lens, and contact lens catalogs
- Manage business from anywhere in the world
- High-quality offerings at low initial costs
- Hassle-free solution that adds zero infrastructure costs for administration and backup
AcuityLogic On-Premises Third Party Hosted
The third party hosted option allows you to have your application hosted at a third-party facility, so that you don't have to supply additional server hardware or internal IT support from your company.
- No additional server hardware or internal IT support required
- No significant costs of installing, maintaining, and upgrading the software in-house
- Access to optical office management system and data from any web browser
“AcuityLogic has provided a broad spectrum of IT services to SEE, Inc., for over 18 months. During this time, their experience and knowledge in the retail industry has been a key factor to the health and growth of our company. We view our relationship with AcuityLogic as a competitive advantage and important strategic partnership for future plans and growth.”
JAMES E. LIES
CFO SEE INC.